VAMPIRE FACIAL TREATMENT
Vampire Facial Treatment in Delhi
What is Vampire Facial?
The vampire facial process is much more involved than simply smothering blood on one’s face. “The vampire facial starts with microneedling followed by the application of one’s own plasma-rich platelet serum,” says Dr. Kung. Microneedling, or collagen induction therapy, is a common term used in the world of dermatology to describe a minimally invasive procedure where small holes are created in the skin with the use of extremely small or “micro” needles. “This produces microchannels that increase skin permeability and simultaneously stimulate growth factor release,” Dr. Kung adds. Essentially, it helps ramp up the production of your skin’s own collagen—the building block of a firm, bouncy, youthful complexion.
Many of the patients confuse this term with ‘face-lift’, but both procedures are different. A vampire facelift does not reposition or restructure the underlying tissue and cannot reshape your neck, jawline, or lower neck like a surgical procedure of facelift.
Ideal Candidates For Vampire Facelift
- Best treatment for those who do not want to undergo surgical treatments for a younger-looking face
- The patient should be in good overall health
- A candidate with no serious skin diseases
- A candidate who wants relatively subtle cosmetic fixes and wants to improve issues like frown lines, smile lines, light forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, etc.
- A candidate who has lost skin elasticity.
Benefits of Vampire Facial include
- Improved tone, texture, and color of the skin
- It helps to smoothen wrinkles and fine lines
- Activates the growth of collagen
- Vampire facial treatment targets the supporting tissues beneath the skin instead of treating the upper skin layers.
- Helps to treat acne scars and other scars
The procedure is done under local anesthesia. A small quantity of the patient’s blood will be drawn and centrifuged to isolate a concentrate of growth factors & essential proteins. This concentration helps in healing injured tissues. Then, a fine needle is used to inject these growth factors back into the patient’s skin resulting in new collagen production and blood vessels under the skin. You can expect natural-looking youthful skin after a vampire facial.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am – 7:00 pm | Tuesday: Closed
Mrig Hair & Skin Clinic leading No.1 non surgical hair transplant clinic in Delhi. We provides the best hair and skin treatment in Delhi.